GROW Gippsland - Social Procurement Workshops
GROW Gippsland is a collaborative program that seeks to strengthen social and economic outcomes and increase job opportunities through maximising local spend in the region.
The recent introduction of Victoria’s Social Procurement Framework now requires all government departments and related agencies to incorporate social procurement as part of the way they deliver projects and buy goods and services.
GROW is delivering a workshop to support local suppliers to understand their requirements relating to the Social Procurement Framework and where to find support.
In these workshops you'll have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the State Governments Social Procurement Framework and Local Jobs First Policy
- Discover the support available to you through the GROW Gippsland program
- Hear from local procurers about how they are incorporating social impact into their procurement processes
- Understand the type of social procurement requirements you may encounter in tenders and quotes
- Understand what your organisation will need to do to meet expectations
- Discover where to go for helpful information, to find opportunities for work and to make yourself visible to buyers